Sunday 11 October 2015

My current obsession with weight

I have never been obsessed with weight but today I am! We get to bring 8 suitcases that can weigh 50 pounds each. We have packed and repacked our luggage at least five times trying to redistribute the weight properly. Every time a suitcase gets put on the bathroom scale I hold my breath hoping I got it right!

I am slightly terrified that we will get to the airport and I will have got one of them wrong. The good news is if I did it is not the end of the world, we'll just pay the fee, but I am really hoping I got it right. Brent is usually the one who is great with special reasoning, but this task has less to do with that than simple trial and error. Now packing the van.... that is Brent's job!


Owen helping with loading up- still one suitcase and all carry-on to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment